Pages

1 July 2016

Challenge # 66 Snowflakes

             Hello everyone,  many thanks to each of you for taking part in our June challenge
 # 65 - Use Two Dies.  We are always  overwhelmed with  your amazing creative participation.
 It is never an easy task to choose the winners.  Let us see who they are, but first let me announce the  Spotlight Winner of our prize from our generous sponsor chosen by Mary Mac


Our grateful thanks to our wonderful Sponsor for the June challenge.



LC DESIGNS
Little Claire


Prize of 3 digi stamps
The Spotlight Winner is

#65 Marlene
 I love vintage and Marlene's card is certainly that. 


Congratulations to our prize winner,  please e mail cazro2512@btinternet.com 
 to claim your prize , and please be sure  to collect your Prize Winner's badge from the side bar.
*********
Moving onto our
Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

# 26 Ans

....an adorable Vintage card.

#29 Marja
.....another stunning card

#36 Megan
....I certainly appreciated evrything that went into the tutorial and
and creating the lovely reindeer card. 

Congratulations to our Top 3 winners, and again thank you for 
sharing your wonderful creations. Please collect a copy of our Top 3 badge
from the side bar. 

*************
If you would  like to be a Guest Designer for three months
all you need to do is add GDT after your name on your entry.
***********************
Please say Hi and welcome our Guest Designer
Sybrina who is joining us for the next three months. 

Sybrina K
http://takinglifeonepageatatime.blogspot.co.uk/



For me, card making is all about sending cheer, hope, and encouragement one card at a time. My adventures in card making, which include making and shipping cards forSend A Smile 4 Kidscan be found at Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a TimeIn addition to my work for SAS4Kids, I'm a co-founder of the monthly words-inspired challenge blog Words 2 Craft By and a member of the Cards in Envy design team. Huge thanks to Caz and the Sparkles Christmas DT for 
inviting me to join them in this month’s snowflake challenge. 
***********************
For me, card making is all about sending cheer, hope, and encouragement one
card at a me. My adventures in card making, which include making and shipping
cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids, can be found at Chapter Three: Taking Life One
Page at a Time. In addion to my work for SAS4Kids, I'm a co-founder of the
monthly words-inspired challenge blog Words 2 Cra+ By and a member of
the Cards in Envy design team. Huge thanks to Caz and the Sparkles Christmas DT
for inving me to join them in this month’s snow3ake challenge.
For me, card making is all about sending cheer, hope, and encouragement one
card at a me. My adventures in card making, which include making and shipping
cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids, can be found at Chapter Three: Taking Life One
Page at a Time. In addion to my work for SAS4Kids, I'm a co-founder of the
monthly words-inspired challenge blog Words 2 Cra+ By and a member of
the Cards in Envy design team. Huge thanks to Caz and the Sparkles Christmas DT
for inving me to join them in this month’s snow3ake challenge.


Our grateful thanks to our generous sponsor for July,
Sandra   ----   who is a member of the Design Team. 

3 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders




Now onto our next challenge

Challenge # 66

Snowflakes
This challenge has been chosen by Pat, the Design Team 
have created some wonderful cards to inspire you, so let's take a look.

Pat





Babs




Caz




Debs




Helen N


  Helen P



Jane




Joan


Mary Mac



Sandra H


Guest Designer
Sybrina K


Thanks to the team for their wonderful creative inspiration.
To join in, please read the rules in the pages above, then leave your
link with the blue In Linkz below.  Thanks for your time and good luck.
The winners will be announced on our next challenge August 1st.
PLEASE NOTE....Paper Playful no longer announce winners.


10 comments:

  1. What'a not to love about snowflakes in July and theae fabulous DT cards?! Thanks so much for such a warm welcome and for letting me join in the DT fun these next few months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    thank you for choosing me in the Top 3, I'm honoured and congrats for the other lady's
    regards Ans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choice of challenge theme and wonderful DT cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Thank you so much for choosing my card as spotlight winner, congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Thank you so much for choosing my card as spotlight winner, congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to all the Ladies on the Design Team, many thanks for choosing my card as one of your top three! Congratulations to the other ladies and Marlene on her prize... have a wonderful month... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to the DT for the fabulous inspiration. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work by the DT! Thank you for the inspiration and beautiful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cazro, I have tried emailing you, it keeps bouncing back. I am the winner of the Use 2 Dies. Marlene

    ReplyDelete