1 July 2013

Ch#30 * Christmas Tree's *

Hello everyone Shaz here to welcome you to a new challenge here at 
Sparkles Christmas Challenges
Where is the time going...July already, Christmas will soon be upon us eeeek
Such fabulous entries for my challenge last month, please check the post below to see the winner & top 3 

So onto our new challenge
Our theme for you this month has been chosen by Lesley which is 

* Christmas Tree's *

Should be another nice easy 1 this month and of course as we are a multi craft challenge blog you can make what ever you like so long as it's for Christmas and you make sure you are completing the theme each month
Our Sponsor for this month is the fabulous Di's Digi's and thank her enormously for her generosity of a prize of $10 of digi's to 1 lucky winner.
http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/
Here are what the team have created for some inspiration
LESLEY
JO
DEBS
MEL
SHELL
SUSIE
JENNIFER
PAT
SANDRA
SHAZ
Beautiful creations as always Ladies x
Well that's it for this month 
Please pop back July 31st to see who our lucky winner & top 3 are.
To join in please read the rules in pages at top then leave your link to your post with the little blue frog we can then pop along and see what you have created.
Hugs
The Sparkles Team

7 comments:

  1. lovely post Shaz all the DT's have done an amazing job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so wonderfully done, all different, but who can choose? Great offering from the DT.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! I tried to put up a specific photo for my card which shows a Christmas Tree, but InLinkz took my first photo, instead of my 2nd card! It also I hope you will visit my blog and see the 2nd card, which sports a cute little Christmas Tree Die Cut in the card. Thank you for suggesting the tree challenge, and for showing the trees as "secondary" in some of the DT creations, which, by the way, look fabulous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - I have just realise that for some reason (not sure why!) when I posted my card last week (5th July)the link hasn't worked correctly. I have linked it again (Enter 11), but will understand if you cannot accept this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tfs gorgeous DT creations and thanks for the challenge hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bummer I just missed it....again. I love your site and your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete