Pages

1 April 2012

C#15 Colour Me Happy

Good morning fellow crafters
Welcome to our new challenge for April 2012 & welcome to all our new followers great to have you on board.
Thank you to all those who joined in with last months challenge * Peel Offs * not many entries for this one but gorgeous creations were made as always
Please scroll down for the winners post.
Before i go onto this months challenge i want to introduce a couple of new faces to our team who have agreed to join us and they are
Hazel from Dido's Designs 
&
     Debs from Deb's Crafty Time
I am sure you will agree they produce some beautiful creations and myself and the rest of the team are really looking forward to working with both Hazel & Debs.
Our new challenge for this month is * Colour Me Happy *
Team mate Jacqui wants you to use your favourite colour combination but don't forget your project must be for Christmas & this can be anything you like as we are a multi crafts blog.
Our fab sponsors for this month are of course our regular monthly sponsor
Photobucket
With a prize of a £10.00 voucher for 1 lucky winner
Our 2nd sponsor for this month is
Di's Digi
with a great prize of $10.00
And here is what the team have created for some inspiration
Shell
Jackie
Jo
Amanda
Shaz
Lesley
Debbie
Jacqui

Hazel
Debs

Stunning creations Ladies x
Well that's it for this month
Please pop back April 30th to see who our lucky winners and top 3 are

To join in please leave your link with the little blue frog
we can then pop along and see what you have created.

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT cards. Thank you for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful are the designer team creations:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab challenge! Great cards by the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT inspiration with some great colour combinations. My problem is that I have more than one favourit colour combinations, so I guess I will need to more than one card LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so happy I found your site. I just did my very first Christmas card using your challenge. I like all of the DT creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great challenge and fab DT inspiration, this is my first Christmas card this year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete